Zucchini Pizza Boat Recipe
These pizza boats are not your average pizza. We’ve upgraded the usual and have made a family friendly recipe everyone will enjoy! Whether you just want to change up your usual pizza routine or are ready to try something new, these zucchini pizzas will float your boat. And best part they are approved by our nutritionist Bethany!
Total Time: 20 minutes, Serves: 2–3
• 2–3 medium zucchini, washed and the ends cut off
• 1 cup of roma tomatoes, washed and sliced
• 2 cups of arugula
• 2 cups of baby spinach
• ⅓ cup goat cheese
• 1½ cup basil, ¼ cup oregano
• 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
• crushed red pepper, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Use coconut oil to prepare the baking sheet.
2. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. Remove inner portion and pat dry.
3. Place on baking sheet and fill with tomatoes, arugula, spinach, goat cheese, and spices.
4. Bake for 15–18 minutes. Top with herbs (basil and oregano), drizzle olive oil.
Recipe courtesy of : https://draxe.com/recipe/zucchini-pizza-boats/